Here it is, as promised. My Happy New Year 2014 Giveaway. Not a huge giveaway by some standards, but a little something to show my appreciation for my followers who put up with my Khan spams, Ben perving and general randomness. You are all wonderful and I am grateful to you all for making tumblr a fun place to be and enjoying this journey with me!
OK, here’s what we’ve got:
- Sherlock Cluedo
- 2 Star Trek Into Darkness 2014 Calendars
- A wall clock with pictures of Benedict on the face. You can easily change these to your choice of pics. Full instructions enclosed! I’ll include a few extras as shown to get you started. Clock battery (AA) not included due to postage restrictions on batteries.
- 2 copies of (British) GQ (Ben on cover!)
- 1 Copy of Time Magazine (Ben on cover!)
- 1 copy of The Lady Magazine (Guess who on cover!)
- 1 Star Trek Khan #1 Comic (Retailer incentive cover)
- 1 Star Trek Khan #2 Comic (Regular cover with white overlay, means you get Paul Shipper’s lovely artwork unimpeded by text!
- 1 copy of TV and Satellite Weekly with Sherlock on the cover and a feature inside.
And here is how the prize packages will break down:
- First prize will get Sherlock Cluedo, TV and Satellite Weekly Mag, plus one other magazine of your choice.
- Second prize will get a Star Trek calendar, both Khan comics, plus one magazine of your choice from what’s left.
- Third prize will get the wall clock, plus a magazine of your choice from what’s left.
- Fourth prize will get a Star Trek calendar and the remaining magazine after the others have chosen.
Now here is the boring bit…
- You must be following me, because this is a “thank you” designed specifically for my followers. I will be checking.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Only reblogs will count. You can like the post for your own information, but it won’t get you an entry unless you reblog it too. Only 1 reblog is necessary to enter you in the drawing. You may reblog this as many times as you like, but it won’t increase your chances of winning. And please don’t spam your followers until they get sick of you.
- I reserve the right to make any changes to these rules if I’ve forgotten anything. I will reblog if I make changes.
- Your ask box must be open and you must be willing to provide me with your name and address if you win, so that I can send your prizes to you.
- I will make reasonable attempts to contact winners within 48 hours, but if I don’t hear back from you in that time, your prize may be allocated to someone else.
- I will ship anywhere in the world, but you may be liable for your own country’s import taxes.
- Winners will be picked at random, either by a random number generator, or by pulling names out of a hat/bag/box. (My eldest daughter will do this. She has no idea who any of you are so your urls mean nothing to her.)
- Winners may choose a lower prize than the one allocated but not a higher one.
- The giveaway is underway immediately this post goes live. It will run until 31st January 2014
- Prizes will be shipped out in early February 2014. (I appreciate that means a month of the calendar will be gone already (and it’s Khan for January!) but you can always chop a page off and use him for another month… or all year if you like!
So there you go. I may add more things as this goes along. And tomorrow I will replace the photo of the wall clock with one that doesn’t have a reflection in it.
01.01.14: Edit - new pic of clock (with slightly less reflection) added.